One person treated after bathroom fan sparks fire at Aurora home Saturday


AURORA | One person was treated and released after a structure fire on the 1600 block of South Fairplay Way on Saturday morning, July 16.

Aurora firefighters were called to a structure fire about 9 a.m. July 16 at 1604 S. Fairplay Way. In about an hour, firefighters had the fire out and one person from the home treated for smoke inhalation.

Aurora fire officials say the cause of the fire was from the electrical bathroom fan.